If your light is a Photon V2+ with the hand held remote- then you may have accidentally toggled lightening mode to ON. Confirm that lightening mode is OFF. To toggle this- press Menu, then press the left arrow key. You will see a small lightening symbol plus the words ON or OFF flashing on your screen. It it is set to ON- press the up arrow to toggle it OFF, then press OK to save.
Photon V2s have temperature controlled fans. It is completely normal for the fans to be off the majority of the time that your light is running. If your light is a V2+ or newer- do the following to verify that your fans are working. 1) Unplug the light from the wall, and wait 30 seconds. 2) Plug the light back in. It should cycle through all 6 channels, then run the fans for about 2 seconds, after which the fans shut off. If the fans spin up at all during this cycle- then they are working fine. If you run your lights under about 70% power, the fans may not come on period, as they aren't needed to adequately cool your Photon.
Please try the following steps:
- Press menu, go to custom and scroll all the way to the hours.
- Make sure all night time hours are set to 0 on all 6 channels.
- Scroll through all 24 hours multiple times (you can do this quickly, you're not looking at the numbers just cycling every hour multiple times).
- Press OK
- Reset the clock by pressing and holding the up/down arrow keys at the same time simultaneously. If the time is already correct, change it by 1 hour then change it back before pressing OK.
- Press and hold the left+right arrow key. A wifi symbol should appear on the screen and flash for a few seconds.