LumenBar V2 instructions
1) Plug the light in- the time will flash on the screen. If you’re having difficulty seeing the screen, hold it at a downwards angle and it will be clearer.
2) Press the up arrow to select the current hour- it starts at midnight so you will need to go up until it shows PM on the left of the clock if you’re in the afternoon.
3)Press the gear icon to proceed to the minutes, and set the current time. Then press the gear icon again, it will show “12H” (ie, AM/PM)- press the gear icon again to safe if you’d like to keep 12H time, or press the up/down arrow first to toggle 24H “military” time.
4) Press the gear icon again, and you should see “Day L ON” Flashing.
5) Press and hold the gear icon for 3 seconds, it should show “ON” on both sides on the bottom.
6) Press the gear icon again to proceed to setting the on time hour, then press the gear icon to proceed to the on time minutes, then again to proceed to off time, etc. Once on/off time are set, press the gear icon again to save.
7) To set the maximum output, press the lightbulb icon, the light bar should turn off. Press it again and it will show a percentage (usually 100%). Press the up/down arrow to adjust the maximum intensity, then press the gear icon to save.
The light will then run from the on time to the off time, automatically ramping up and down throughout the day, peaking at the maximum intensity set.